Welcome to...

KaosHub

You can buy a rank to upgrade your account and get it instantly in-game with amazing perks!! www.kaoshub.co.uk/store

SurfGames

SurfGames Staff Application

• What is your in-game name?
    SurfGames
  • How old are you?
  • What country are you currently living in?
    Lithuania
  • What language(s) can you speak?
    Lithuanian. English, some Russian
  • Do you own a microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you have Discord? 
    Yes
  • What server do you play the most?
    Skyblock
  • Why have you to apply for staff ?
    I want to help the server become greater than it already is and give players the best experience and make them feel welcome in KaosHub. This server and it's staff made me feel important and listened to so I want to give it back to other players
  • Have you received any punishments on KaosHub?
    No
  • Why should we choose you to become staff?
    You should choose me because I am a good listener, I always talk to people and try to resolve every single little issue. I always try to give people my best no matter what it takes. 
  • Explain how you will help the KaosHub Community? I will listen to every single player, hear what they have to say and always look into whatever they think needs to be looked into. I will try to resolve and fix any issues that can occur.
  • What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game? 
    To be completely honest, I haven't been a part of staff for a very long time in this game. I was an Admin back in 2015 for over 2 years on a survival/pvp server. 
  • Is there anything else which you would like to add?
    I would really like this opportunity. I would give my best shot at being a good, supporting  staff. 

Thank you for the I we will get to you within by next week due to make interview questions and documentation! So you will hear from us soon!

Many thanks

Brandon